My ‘Banksy Colouring & Drawing Book’ and it does exactly what it says on the tin. It contains over 50 iconic Banksy street art pieces (ranging from 1997 to 2014) for mindful adults or creative children to colour and draw, offering gentle structure but also encouraging you to exhibit your own personal touch. Some sample double page spreads are available below.
It should be £9.99 plus postage, and for 116 pages of Banksy heaven on thick uncoated 150 gsm paper (ideal for colouring pens, pencils & crayons) that in itself would be the best bargain since Britain bought Trident from the yanks :-#
BUT I am going doolally and FOR UK customers it is currently on special offer at just £7.79 including UK delivery
- Over 50 iconic Banksy street art pieces (ranging from 1997 to 2014) to colour & draw
- Suitable for mindful adults or creative children
- 116 large pages, including 53 colour photographs
- Thick uncoated 150 gsm paper - ideal for colouring pens, pencils & crayons
- Unlock your inner artist
- For all abilities; life is not a competition
- 10% of any profit donated to Bristol Mind (registered charity 1085171)
- The most purple book in Britain, or your money back
- ISBN = 978-0955471278 R.R.P. = £9.99
- 25cm x 17cm (10” x 7” approx)
Postage and Packing
P&P in the UK is free for you (it costs me about £1.75).
For Europe please add £3.75. Most of the rest of the world is £5.95, but the Australia & NZ area is sadly a bit more (£6.50). Sorry, but it is quite heavy (410g).
If you require extra insurance or special packing / postage requests please let me know as early as possible. For recorded delivery in the UK please just add £1.15p.
FOREIGN BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE that this website has a funny system for ordering from abroad. Not all countries are shown in the postage charge list. If your country is NOT shown, please just email me - firstname.lastname@example.org - and I will add your country manually, so you can complete the process to buy the book.