My tatest book, ‘Back to the Future’, is the antidote to obedient season reviews, with none of the hindsight that most writers rely on. It's a similar format to 'Print That Season!' and 'Double Darrell' but has been made even better; well, so says my Mum, who surely can't be biased? 😁
It’s a signed and numbered limited edition of only 250 books, so get it quick, before it's gone.
All copies also come with:
* a special BRFC postcard to wow your distant friends and family with,
* a 85 x 55cm Bristol Blue Gas stickers to stick wherever you want (BS3 is always a good place), and,
* a 6”x4” photograph from the 2015/16 season, which supporters can longingly hug and kiss, whilst blubbing, 'It's not fair! why don't we get promoted every season!!? waaaaaaaaaah'
Experience the pulsating story of Bristol Rovers’ first season back in League One, the land of milk and honey (or is it shrimps and pig’s trotters?), as chronicled through the weekly-ish meanderings I had published either on the Bristol Post web site or in the award winning official BRFC match day programme (note - it was award winning before I started...). Given the 750 word limit of the later, the renderings in the book are sometimes the longer incarnations I wrote before having to edit them down - now that’s what I call value for money!
On a physical level you will encounter 36 juicy articles which are ENTIRELY unedited from what was written at the time (no hindsight for me; I will take my bad calls on the chin and accept any accolades to my heart), details of each match, QI stats, recent Rovers news, several pages of colour photos (mainly contributed by my fellow fans) plus some arty ones in the ‘football by footpath’ adventure.
On a metaphysical level there is a whole lot more: It could well change your life forever, helping you stop smoking, lose weight, put on muscle and make you a millionaire...
ALL for £8.99, including UK delivery.
- 152 pages, including 21 colour pages
- Numbered limited edition of 250 copies, signed by the author.
- Printed by an old independent company in Wales, NOT in China.
- 21.0cm x 14.8cm (A5 size - 8” x 6” approx - same size as my other three Gas books)
- Family friendly - No swearing, violence, racism etc.
Postage and Packing
Delivery in the UK is free for you (it costs me about £1.75).
Your book will usually be sent in a sexy bubble envelope, marked 'Do Not Bend'.
For Europe please add £3.75. Most of the rest of the world is £5.95, but the Australia & NZ area is sadly a bit more (£6.50). Sorry, but it is quite heavy (300g).
If you require extra insurance or special packing / postage requests please let me know as early as possible. For recorded delivery in the UK please just add £1.15p.
FOREIGN BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE that this website has a funny system for ordering from abroad. Not all countries are shown in the postage charge list. If your country is NOT shown, please just email me - email@example.com - and I will add your country manually, so you can complete the process to buy the book.