'Double Darrell: One Man's Weekly Meanderings Throughout Bristol Rovers' Promotion Campaign of 2015-16’ is the antidote to obedient season reviews, with none of the hindsight that most writers rely on. It's a similar format to 'Print That Season!' but has been made even better; well, so says my Mum, who surely can't be biased? 😁
It’s a signed and numbered limited edition of only 389 books, so get it quick, before it's gone. There really are less than 30 of these still available.
All copies also come with:
* a special BRFC postcard to wow your distant friends and family with,
* a 85 x 55cm Bristol Blue Gas stickers to stick wherever you want (BS3 is always a good place), and,
* a 6”x4” photograph from the 2015/16 season, which supporters can longingly hug and kiss, whilst blubbing, 'It's not fair! why don't we get promoted every season!!? waaaaaaaaaah'
ALL for £9.99, including UK delivery.
A year after 'Print That Season!', DD came along and shamelessly repeated the same formula, revisiting the ups and downs of another swashbuckling Pirate voyage through 45 sparkling and inventive articles, some of them previously unpublished.
This is an even smaller edition and includes details of each match, snippets of what else was happening that week at Rovers, QI stats, three special features, and eight pages of colour photos (mainly contributed by my fellow fans) plus a dozen or so colour photos in the ‘football by footpath’ adventures.
What an astonishing season, a veritable roller coaster of a ride, and for the third year in a row the last game of the season became a decider; a nail biting afternoon of squirm.
- 188 pages, including 21 colour pages
- Numbered limited edition of 389 copies, signed by the author.
- Printed by an old independent company in Wales, NOT in China.
- 21.0cm x 14.8cm (A5 size - 8” x 6” approx - same size as my other three Gas books)
- Family friendly - No swearing, violence, racism etc.
Postage and Packing
Delivery in the UK is free for you (it costs me about £1.95).
Your book will usually be sent in a sexy bubble envelope, marked 'Do Not Bend'.
For Europe please add £3.75. Most of the rest of the world is £5.95, but the Australia & NZ area is sadly a bit more (£6.50). Sorry, but it is quite heavy (300g).
If you require extra insurance or special packing / postage requests please let me know as early as possible. For recorded delivery in the UK please just add £1.15p.
FOREIGN BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE that this website has a funny system for ordering from abroad. Not all countries are shown in the postage charge list. If your country is NOT shown, please just email me - firstname.lastname@example.org - and I will add your country manually, so you can complete the process to buy the book.